WeBelieveWeVote is taking applications for a full time Executive Director to lead this organization to the next level. This is a paid position that comes with opportunities to impact elections for the benefit of Spokane, communities across Washington State and beyond. God says to select capable and trustworthy men who fear God and hate dishonest gain and appoint them as officials. (Ex 18:21, Dt 16:18-20).
If you or someone you know can meet the following qualifications and has a desire to serve God as the leader of WBWV, please encourage them to send an inquiry to Perry Underwood at Perry.U@yahoo.com before March 15.
- Adherence to the WBWV’s Core Beliefs
- Effective communication skills
- Leadership Skills. Must be able to demonstrate a history of being thoughtful yet decisive and the ability to form and direct strategy, as well as build coalitions
- Self-Motivated and exhibits initiative
- Competent in the use of common applications of technology
- Able to motivate, encourage, and manage volunteers
- Budget management skills
This is an exciting time for WBWV as we become a major resource for the electorate who want to vote according to Biblical and Constitutional standards.
Your prayers and donations will help ensure we hire the best possible Director.
~WBWV Search Committee